Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Carlsbad Unified School District
NOTE: This is NOT the Parent Portal for Carlsbad Unified School District
Click HERE to access the Parent Portal
Aeries Online Enrollment allows you to quickly start the process of enrolling a new student for school. Information about the student such as emergency contacts, prior school history, medical and language information will be collected. Upon completion, the student's information is electronically sent to the school of residence. You will need a valid email address.
Aeries Online Enrollment is NOT connected to the Parent Portal, so if this is the first time you are using it, you will need to register your email address.
- To get started enrolling a new student, click the blue Enroll A New Student button below
- If you would like to reprint/review students previously enrolled, click the Login button.
- You must have a valid address within the Carlsbad Unified School District boundaries to use this system.
- Entries should be made using proper upper and lower case. DO NOT use all capital letters.
- The online process typically takes 20-30 minutes. If you are unable to complete the process at one sitting, you may logout, and resume the process at a later time.
What do I do after completing the online data entry process?
Enrollment is completed at the school site. At your assigned school, you will be required to provide proof of residency before completing the enrollment process. Other information will also be gathered at the school. See our website for more details. https://cusd-ca.schoolloop.com/req-docs-new
If you are experiencing any problems with online registration, please make sure your web browser is up to date. We recommend Google Chrome which can be downloaded here.