Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Carlsbad Unified School District
NOTE: This is NOT the Parent Portal for Carlsbad Unified School District
Click HERE to access the Parent Portal
Aeries Online Enrollment allows you to quickly start the process of enrolling a new student for school. Information about the student such as emergency contacts, prior school history, medical and language information will be collected. Upon completion, the student's information is electronically sent to the school of residence. You will need a valid email address.
Aeries Online Enrollment is NOT connected to the Parent Portal, so if this is the first time you are using it, you will need to register your email address.
- To get started enrolling a new student, click the blue Enroll A New Student button below
- If you would like to reprint/review students previously enrolled, click the Login button.
- You must have a valid address within the Carlsbad Unified School District boundaries to use this system.
- Entries should be made using proper upper and lower case. DO NOT use all capital letters.
- You will need to upload a parent photo ID, student birth certificate, immunization record, gas/electric/water bill. Have scans/photos of these documents ready to upload before you begin.
- The online process typically takes 20-30 minutes. If you are unable to complete the process at one sitting, you may logout, and resume the process at a later time.
What do I do after completing the online data entry process?
The school will contact you via email with your enrollment confirmation and next steps. You are required to provide proof of residency before completing the enrollment process. Other information may also be required by the school.
If you are experiencing any problems with online registration, please contact your school.
Please make sure your web browser is up to date. We recommend Google Chrome which can be downloaded here.